Join The Siargao Session 3.0 to challenge yourself physically and mentally as you approach the second half of 2020. Across the week, you will be guided through 7 intensive and immersive personal development workshops. These workshops will help you question those long ingrained thought processes and allow you to see things in a new positive light. Whether you’re trying to break out of a lull or in need of a boost to chase this year’s goals, we’ll be working together closely to make sure you leave the island ready to set the world on fire.
APRIL 16TH – APRIL 23RD
SIGN UP BELOW
WHY THE SIARGAO SESSION?
The Siargao Session Round 1 and Round 2 were both transformational weeks for everyone involved. We will be staying in beautiful beachside bungalows at the private Greenhouse Siargao resort on the tropical island of Siargao. The Siargao session is a week-long experience for 10 highly motivated individuals to push their limits physically and mentally. We will be starting each day with a workout, such as a spectacular run along the magnificent tropical trails, a morning yoga session right on the ocean or an outdoor gym calisthenics workout. The team at Greenhouse Siargao resort will be serving three high-quality healthy meals each day. They are able to cater to any personal requirements regarding nutrition, allergies or preferences. The food at The Greenhouse Siargao is considered to be the very best on the island, especially their vegan menu!
Each day I will lead you through a workshop to motivate your own personal development and to inspire positive changes in your mindset. Together, we will explore the workshop themes of consistency, accountability, priorities, developing positive habits, goal-setting/manifestation, living without fear and other meaningful topics to transform the way you approach each day.
One of the adventure highlights of the week will be a full-day of island hopping to some of the most pristine beaches and crystal clear water in the world. The group will also be adventuring to the remarkable tide pools, cliff jumps and viewpoints of Siargao Island. The trail-running is largely undiscovered and untouched as most visitors to Siargao are here to surf. Throughout the trail runs on The Siargao Session, we are yet to spot another runner.
At night, you can expect to indulge in a healthy dinner after a testing day of physical training and mentally stimulating workshops. You can assure that we will be making time to watch every sunset, bask in the golden end-of-day light and enjoy the marveling world-class waves. The rest at the end of each day is necessary as we give our mind and body a chance to unwind. If we aren’t sitting by the beach for sunset, we’ll be watching the sunset whilst on the run or from the slackline.
Closing each day we will move through our evening routines both as a group and individually. The day will end by working through meditations, journaling, and looking over the best things that happened from each day. Dinner each night will be around the ‘family table’, the place where some of my favorite stories have been told and shared.
HOW WILL THE SIARGAO SESSION IMPACT YOU?
The Siargao Session will push you both physically and mentally through a series of individual and team challenges. You will finish the week with a heightened awareness of your goals, an improved mindset, and confidence in your ability to push yourself to take on new challenges. Parts of the week will ask for vulnerability on your behalf, it is entirely up to you how much you are willing to share. As seen from the first two Siargao Sessions, the people you spend the week with will leave an impact on you in ways you could never have imagined.
SIARGAO SESSION OUTCOMES
– This will be an environment where 10 motivated and like-minded people come together in an environment that will expand your mindset and limits due to the immersive nature of the experience.
– The Siargao Session will act as a springboard for the two, three and six months ahead of you as you move towards bigger goals and projects of your own with a strong sense of direction and belief.
– You will create detailed goal-setting and planning for your upcoming months and the remainder of the year to help you use the Siargao Session as a platform for success in 2020.
– Elevate your fitness and training to the next level.
– To connect you with a new group of people that will whole-heartedly support and cheer you on with all your endeavors as you move forward after the event.
ITINERARY & WORKSHOP DETAILS
THE SIARGAO SESSION IS AN ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE OF USD$1750.
Successful applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of USD $800
– 7 Nights All Inclusive in spacious eco-villa bungalows built into lush tropical gardens on the waterfront close to Siargao’s surf breaks and neighboring islands.
– Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner meal plan fully included. (Vegan-Friendly)
– Island Hopping all-inclusive.
– Day Tour all-inclusive.
– Yoga sessions lead by a qualified instructor.
– Running program leading into the event.
– USD$200 worth of swag.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
– Transport to and from the Airport (Bus typically costs $6 USD)
– Flights to and from Siargao, Philippines
– Food and drinks outside the provided meals. (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be fully catered for by the resort.)
– Philippino mobile sim card. (I’d suggest grabbing one at the airport in Manila)
BASIC MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS:
This trip is open to both men and women, I’d love to have a mix of both genders to add to the group dynamic.
– Need to have your own travel insurance.
– A willingness to learn and to be challenged.
– Age is no barrier.
– Adequate training attire and running shoes.
– Base level fitness.* It’s okay if you’re not a regular runner right now, however, in order to get the most out of this trip, you should be able to run 3-4 times a week for 5-10kms. The training will cater to all different levels of physical ability, but at the minimum, this is where you should be at by the time of The Siargao Session.
I hope to see you there!
Brilliant things happen when you are surrounded by inspiring and excitable minds.
They happen in place which allows you time to think and to go slow.
This is where we grow, where we feel both vulnerable and incredibly powerful.
We should all visit a place, where we can take ourselves to the next level.
– Joshua Lynott