It’s time to challenge yourself and take things to the next level in 2019. The Siargao Session is going to test you physically and challenge those long ingrained thought processes to see things in a new and more positive light. Whether you’re trying to break out of a lull or in need of a boost to chase this year’s goals, we’ll be working intensively to make sure you leave the island ready to set your world on fire.
APRIL 11 – APRIL 18.
SIGN UP HERE
WHY THE SIARGAO SESSION?
We will be staying in beautiful beachside bungalows at the private Greenhouse Siargao resort on the tropical island of Siargao. The Siargao session is a week-long experience for 10 highly motivated individuals to push their limits physically and mentally. We will be starting each day with a workout, such as a spectacular run along the coastal roads, a morning surf next to the world-renowned Cloud 9 wave or an outdoor gym calisthenics workout. The team at Greenhouse Siargao resort will be serving three high-quality healthy meals each day. They are able to cater to any personal requirements regarding nutrition, allergies or preferences.
Each day I will lead a workshop to motivate your personal development and to inspire your mindset. Together, we will explore the workshop themes of consistency, accountability, developing positive habits, goal-setting/manifestation, living without fear and other meaningful topics to transform the way you approach each day.
One of the adventure highlights of the week will be a full-day of island hopping to some of the most pristine beaches and crystal clear water in the world. The group will also be adventuring to the remarkable tide pools, cliff jumps and viewpoints of Siargao Island.
At night, you can expect to indulge in a healthy dinner after a testing day of training and workshops. You can assure that we will be watching every sunset to bask in the golden light and waves as we give our mind and body a chance to unwind.
HOW WILL THE SIARGAO SESSION IMPACT YOU?
The Siargao Session will push you both physically and mentally through a series of individual and team challenges. You will finish the week with a heightened awareness of your goals, an improved mindset, and confidence in your ability to push yourself to take on new challenges.
SIARGAO SESSION OUTCOMES
- This will be an environment where 10 motivated and like-minded people come together in an environment that will expand your mindset and limits due to the immersive nature of the experience.
- The Siargao Session will act as a springboard for the two, three and six months ahead of you as you move towards bigger goals and projects of your own with a strong sense of direction and belief.
- You will create detailed goal-setting and planning for your upcoming months and the remainder of the year to help you use the Siargao Session as a platform for success in 2019.
ITINERARY & WORKSHOP DETAILS
THE SIARGAO SESSION IS AN ALL INCLUSIVE FEE OF $1500USD
- 7 Nights All Inclusive in spacious eco-villa bungalows built into lush tropical gardens on the waterfront close to Siargao’s surf breaks and neighbouring islands.
- Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner meal plan fully included. (Vegan Friendly)
- Island Hopping all inclusive.
- Surfing Sessions.
THE SIARGAO SESSION POSITIVE IMPACT
Of the $1500USD; $500USD will be going directly to the award-winning charity, Bali Children Foundation and to contribute their work in the community of Pedawa in the north of the island where 400 of 1600 families live in extreme poverty. Through Bali Children Foundation, the $500USD will go towards sponsorship, giving many children in extremely poor conditions an opportunity for an education. For those who have been following my journey, you will know that last year I fundraised for BCF whilst running my first 84km ultramarathon across the island of Bali.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Transport to and from the Airport (Bus typically costs $6 USD)
- Flights to and from Siargao.
- Food and drinks outside the provided meals. (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner will be fully catered for by the resort.)
- Philippino mobile sim card. (I’d suggest grabbing one at the airport in Manila)
BASIC MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS:
This trip is open to both men and women, I’d love to have a mix of both genders to add to the group dynamic.
- Need to have your own travel insurance.
- A willingness to learn and to be challenged.
- Age is no barrier.
- Adequate training attire and running shoes.
- Base level fitness.***It’s okay if you’re not a regular runner right now, however, in order to get the most out of this trip, you should be able to run 3 times a week for 5-7kms. The training will cater to all different levels of physical ability, but at the minimum, this is where you should be at by the time of The Siargao Session.
I hope to see you there!
Suspend your judgement for a while, on others and most importantly on yourself. Give yourself the freedom to learn and do as you please. Start something new, and allow time and experiences to pass as you develop. Judgement crushes growth, and you’ve got plenty of growing to do. – Joshua Lynott