Welcome to the Kangaroo Island Session, I’m excited you’re here! Come along for a transformative 5 days that will challenge you physically and mentally. Across the five days, you will be guided through 5 intensive and immersive personal development workshops.
These workshops will help you question those long ingrained thought processes and allow you to see things in a new and positive light. This is the change of scenery you’ve been waiting for.
Whether you’re trying to break out of a lull or in need of a boost to chase next year’s goals; we’ll be working together closely to make sure you leave Kangaroo Island feeling empowered.
KANGAROO ISLAND, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
WHY THE K.I SESSION
The Kangaroo Island (K.I) Session was inspired by The Siargao Sessions, two running and personal development sessions which were held in the Philippines in 2019. Both of the events were deeply cherished and transformational for everyone involved. We will be staying in the beautiful Middle River Beach Houses which have stunning views over Snelling Beach. Situated amongst rolling hills that are speckled with packs of kangaroos. The Middle River Beach Houses provide a home base of comfort and serenity.
Workshop from the Siargao Session, in November 2019.
Alongside the running, Josh Willoughby from Sportitude RUN and myself will be leading short and dynamic sessions on running education. The goal of these sessions is to equip you with the knowledge so you can run sustainably for years to come. We believe a happy and healthy runner is someone that can run consistently, as they please, without injury for years on end.
HOW WILL THE K.I SESSION IMPACT YOU?
K.I SESSION OUTCOMES
ITINERARY & WORKSHOP DETAILS
THE KI SESSION IS AN ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE, STARTING AT AUD$2200.
Successful applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of AUD $1000
- 5 Nights all-inclusive accommodation at The Middle River Beach Houses, looking over the stunning world-class Snelling Beach.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner cooked by private chef fully included (Vegan Friendly).
- Pilates sessions lead by a qualified instructor.
- Running and strength program leading into the event.
- Running shoe/gait analysis
- Photo package from the event (No need to use your phone, we’ll have photos covered.)
- Sealink bus and ferry transfer to and from the island.
- Running goodies and swag.
BASIC MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS:
This trip is open to both men and women, I’d love to have a mix of both genders to add to the group dynamic:
- A willingness to learn and to be challenged.
- Age is no barrier.
- Adequate training attire and running shoes.
- Base level fitness.**It’s okay if you’re not a regular runner right now, however, in order to get the most out of this trip, you should be able to run 3-4 times a week for 5-10kms. The training will cater to all different levels of physical ability, but at the minimum, this is where you should be at by the time of The KI Session.I hope to see you there!Big Love,JL